Who is/ will be the last Jedi?
Its amazing how many freaken theories come up when A SIMPLE TITLE is released. Good lord! Already theories have abounded about who the last Jedi is or what the title may mean.
So lets dive in, shall we?
- Who is the Last Jedi?
- Rey – This is the most obvious choice. She’s likely to be trained by Luke and is going to carry on the Jedi mantle. It will be a surprise to nearly everyone if this is not the case, though Daisy Riddley’s comments on the matter have fans thinking that this may be ambiguous.
- Luke – Second most obvious… MOSTLY BECAUSE THE TITLE CRAWL DURING THE FORCE AWAKENS LITERALLY CALLS HIM THE LAST JEDI!!
- Kylo Ren – Perhaps he is the last Jedi? Killing his father may have taken it’s toll on him emotionally and this may in turn aid in his path back to the light. So in this case, what about Rey and Luke? There is a standing theory that Luke is actually no longer a Jedi and is in fact a new concept known as a Gray. This is a Jedi that recognizes the use of both sides and practices their abilities as such. This makes sense as we’ve seen Luke travel at least partially down the path of anger and hate.
- Supreme Leader Snoke: Ugh… not even getting into this one. It’s pretty insane.
- The Last Jedi could refer to more than one:
- This could refer to Luke and Rey.
- Perhaps the ‘Knights of Ren’ as it could be that they were a return to ancient Jedi ways.
Any thoughts? Other wild theories?
Do you have a question about writing, publishing, my stories, etc? Please feel free to post a comment or email me.
I’ll use those comments to select my next blog post.
I have been writing for several years, have 4 published works, experience with publishing and independent work, so I can hopefully be of assistance.
Please note, I only do one of these a day and will do my best to respond to everyone, but it may take some time.
Also, feel free to check out my works of Fantasy and Historical Fiction, Available on Amazon and where ever books are sold. See the link below:
Catch you on the flip side!