Well this was a nice surprise… especially because I hadn’t heard about this before.
First off, I would like to thank THE GATHERING FIRE girl for nominating me. Keep your eyes on that one folks, she’s a talented writer who is not afraid of voicing her opinions. Be sure to check out her series Adventures in Harmonia.
Now, for the rules:
– Answer the 11 interview questions
– In your post, link back to the person who awarded you.
– Choose 3 other bloggers to award, focusing on those with 200 followers or below.
– Link to those bloggers in your post, then go and leave them comments to share the good news!
– Be sure to ask them 11 original questions.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions:
1. How long have you been writing?
Since I was in grade school. I was writing stories that were 8 or 9 pages long when the requirement was for 2. My high school teachers hated me for my ability to put off term papers literally to the last second, but still writing an A paper which they saw me write ten minutes before class. My first novella was in my senior high school year… The Esalin Conflict… and God was it terrible. A ripoff of every single Sci-Fi world I’d ever seen. From Star Wars to Wing Commander.
Thankfully my writing got better.
2. What is your favorite genre to read?
3. What genre do you primarily write?
Urban Fantasy/Historical Fiction/Fantasy
4. What is your favorite place you’ve traveled to and/or your dream destination?
5. Who is your favorite author?
Eesh… um… If I have to choose… JRR Tolkien, Dean Koontz, amongst others. Admittedly, I don’t read much so I can’t really say.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What hobbies/pastimes do you enjoy?
Writing, video games, antique collecting, shooting.
8. Rain or sunshine?
9. Where is your favorite writing spot?
10. Describe your favorite childhood memory.
… Camping with friends.
11. And finally, the most important of all…cake or pie?
Now here are my nominees for the award! If you have already been nominated for this award, or you don’t generally participate in this kind of thing, feel free to ignore me. I won’t hold it against you, promise. 😉
Finally, here are my 11 questions for you to answer. I’m terrible at coming up with original and interesting questions, so I apologize in advance.
1. Describe the best character you’ve ever written.
2. Dog or Cat?
3. Favorite mythical creature?
4. Favorite book?
5. Favorite Movie?
6. Best literary quote?
7. Favorite author?
9. Place you want to visit?
10. Favorite place to hangout?
11. Person you are most inspired by?